Queer Spaces is building the online place where LGBTQ+ people are celebrated for exactly who they are. Since launching earlier in 2022, Queer Spaces has already grown to more than 25,000 users and 2,500 micro-communities and continues to establish itself as the first and only queer app to span the entire LGBTQ+ spectrum. Organizing communities around topical group chats with the firm commitment to keep our members safe from harassment, discrimination, or biased algorithms prevalent on heteronormative social media, Spaces empowers every community member to find and/or build their own digital safe space with a few clicks. Our thriving spaces include Gaymers, Trans Space, Tarot & Relationships, Black LGBTQ+, Queer Art, Transgender Motorcycle Riders, and AuDHD babes.
We are seeking an experienced and strategic Head of Product to lead our product team, driving the development of innovative solutions that will take our product to the next level. You will report to the CEO and be part of the company's leadership team.
- Lead the product team and oversee the entire product development life cycle, from ideation to launch
- Define and execute the product vision and strategy, aligning with business goals and customer needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and growth, to ensure that products are delivered on time and meet quality standards
- Analyze market trends and customer feedback to identify opportunities for product innovation
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, prioritizing and managing features and functionality
- Analyze product performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize the product roadmap
- Identify and evaluate partnerships and collaborations to drive growth and innovation
- Mentor and develop team members to ensure that they have the skills and support needed to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of launching successful mobile digital products
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in the LGBTQ+ community preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- You will be part of our mission to provide a digital home and safe space for the LGBTQ+ community
- We offer a flexible work environment where you can work fully remote
- Customary health benefits
- Stock options
- Employment or contract option available
Interested? Send us your CV and portfolio, and you’ll hear from us soon!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!