We’re looking for a brilliant, creative Product Marketer to join us as Head of Product Marketing as we head into our next phase of growth at ComplyAdvantage. We are looking for someone who has 4+ years experience in B2B product marketing within a high-growth tech start up.
Since launching in 2014 we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 200 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 18 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime, and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivalled in it's capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team- We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen- We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results- We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none- Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
You will be responsible for heading up Product Marketing at ComplyAdvantage. This is a hands-on role, but will include one direct report initially. As Head of Product Marketing you will be helping to translate what our product does and what the customer cares about into compelling stories and communications. You will lead on communicating the value proposition of our products in marketing and growth activities to attract new customers, nurture existing customers/prospects, drive product engagement and upsells. You will also build a close relationship with our Product team. It's vital you already have exposure to working closely with the same types of stakeholders in another tech business. On a day to day basis you will:
- Own and plan global product marketing campaigns and feature/launches
- Produce outstanding content that communicates client stories and the value proposition of our products to drive conversions throughout customer lifecycle. E.g. case studies, technical collateral, product factsheets/brochures, webinar presentations, guides, website content, workflow diagrams, videos.
- Help inspire, equip and train our sales team to engage and win new customers with sales tools that support the selling process
- Be the expert on our competition and how we can consistently win against them
- Be the expert on our buyers across target segments; understand what they care about, their buying criteria and what stories resonate with them.
- Project management, budgeting, testing and reporting on product marketing activity/campaigns
- Help shape our product marketing strategy; test and build value propositions and messaging, create go-to-market activities for priority segments as we expand and scale.
What does success look like in 12 months?
- You have created a suite of creative, compelling product collateral that excites our sales & product teams, delights our customers and has made a tangible impact on the sales process. Your content helps generate demand, drive traffic, build brand awareness, and optimize prospect interest and conversion.
- Your content reflects our brand values and is considered best in class - you know what type of content works best for different personas and segments along the customer journey to communicate the value and vision of our products.
- You have successfully communicated key launches from the product roadmap to our customers, and helped build a community of users in key markets.
- You have built great relationships across the company and collaborated closely with Product, Customer Success and Sales to ensure that the value proposition of our products is being communicated consistently and effectively, across regions and teams.
- You understand our products and what makes us different/better; our customers and their needs; our competitors and how to differentiate against them.
- Everyone at ComplyAdvantage is internally aligned about how to talk about what we’re building
- At least 4-5 years experience in Product Marketing (ideally in B2B/SaaS/Technology)
- Ability to dive into our products and become a passionate champion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and influence a wide variety of creative on-message assets
- Ability to tell compelling stories based on positioning and messaging
- Ability to understand technical language and translate to a non-technical audience
- Ability to present insights in a creative and informative way
- Ability to communicate visually and bring our product to life in a variety of mediums - e.g. written copy, website visuals, graphs, workflows, videos.
- Creative mindset with an understanding of the design process
- Strong cross-functional and relationship building skills: Be able to work well and build trust with different personalities and multiple stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales and Technical teams.
- Project management: managing multiple stakeholders to a deadline
- Sales & Marketing Strategy: Understanding the core mechanics of B2B marketing and sales (desirable)
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers