Newly created role for a Head of Product to join an established music tech company and take ownership of the rebuild of their core audio software product, used in thousands of professional music studios all over the world.
This is a truly remote, flexible, international team - they've been working successfully this way for 15+ years and are looking for a likeminded person who is comfortable working independently whilst being proactive in online collaboration.
There's lots of scope for long term development in this role as the company looks to double in size over the next two years, so really well suited to a Senior Product Owner or Head of Product who is looking for a long term appointment and an opportunity to grow with the company.
Ideally the team would love to find a Head of Product with previous experience working in music or audio technology, and someone who has a good balance of commercial, technical and leadership skills.
- Background in hands-on software development, preferably in C++
- Previous role(s) in product management or product ownership
- Experience managing end-to-end development projects and releasing products to market
- Knowledge or experience of music software, music platforms, music creation, or personal interest in music
- Proactive communicator, able to work with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Confident leading a team and making both technical and commercial decisions
I can tell you lots more about the company and products so please get in touch if you'd like some more info.
To stay up to date on more jobs in music and audio tech you cab connect with me on LinkedIn
or follow me on Twitter @NoiseyTess
View our data policy here