Lead the team that grows Stripe.
Stripe's people are its most valuable resource, and as the head of recruiting you'll work closely together with recruiters, coordinators, hiring managers, executives and interviewers to attract and hire the best talent from around the world. You'll design and grow interview processes for a rapidly expanding technology company, while ensuring that every candidate has a stellar experience at Stripe, regardless of the outcome.
- Manage, lead and develop a growing team of recruiters.
- Design, implement and constantly improve recruiting processes across a variety of roles.
- Work closely with leadership to develop hiring goals and targets, set the recruiting bar, and refine our cultural values.
- Work closely with the analytics team to dissect and analyze recruiting data and recommend changes in hiring strategies.
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by constantly looking for new and creative ways to attract talent.
- Execute searches for leadership positions at Stripe.
- Be critical to building and maintaining Stripe's culture as we grow.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 10-15 years of experience managing talent acquisition efforts, preferably the majority at a high growth technology company.
- Have a large and varied network, spanning Silicon Valley and the globe.
- Have experience with organizing international recruiting operations.
- Feel comfortable designing multiple aspects of a recruiting system at a massive scale.
- Enjoy running and designing processes across the recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing through closing.
- Understand both the critical people elements of strong recruiting and also the need to measure results and continuously improve processes.
- Be metrics and results driven - you love backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data - without letting it impact the quality of the candidate experience.
- Love getting into the details - no problem is too small for you to investigate up close.
- Be a natural leader, and feel a sense of personal fulfillment from managing teams, mentoring others and helping people grow.
Nice to haves:
- Experience recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Experience living and working internationally, with a strong international network to boot.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Description of your background and why you'd like to work at Stripe.
- A paragraph about what makes you a unique recruiter and manager.