Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
We are hiring a Head of EMEA Revenue & Growth to expand the growth of Stripe in some of our key global markets. You will represent Stripe across all our EMEA markets externally, and you will also maintain and develop our culture internally. You know what it is like to start something from scratch, and then grow it structurally and methodically. You will have a strong understanding of technical concepts, and enjoy being close to product and engineering teams as well as sales teams.
What you’ll do
- Drive regional growth and lead sales efforts to deliver revenue in EMEA
- With the Head of Global Sales you will work in partnership with the Product BU leads, product marketing and finance to align on the EMEA GTM strategy and product roadmap to meet our customer needs and accelerate our growth globally.
- As a senior executive, you will be exemplary in working cross functionally and operating at the highest level in a matrix organization, partnering with multiple functions across the business to deliver to our revenue goals.
- Facilitate PR and media relations, together with our communications team.
- Represent Stripe with banking partners, regulatory bodies and government authorities as required, in partnership with Compliance, Business Development and policy functions.
- We are looking for an executive who has a proven track record of building teams and delivering outstanding results with a user first obsession for the long term. A leader who thrives on dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment and solving complicated problems.
- Ideal candidates will have EMEA l sales management and leadership experience bringing new products to market, developing GTM strategy, scaling a technology sales team, excellent communication skills, and a users first obsession.
- Recruit, develop and lead the EMEA sales organization.
- Support developing the long-term vision and strategy for the EMEA org with a focus on performance against key sales metrics for driving revenue, increasing attach rates and new client acquisition.
- Delivering targets by product, segment and country for new and existing business users supported by strong partnership with core sales, professional services, engineering, product and partner teams.
- Drive user adoption ensuring users go live and ramp quickly delivering to their ambitions goals and realizing the full value of Stripe’s platform.
- Develop deep and trusted relationships at C level with users and partners becoming a trusted advisor while building Stripe’s product community sharing insights to the organization on user feedback as a significant contributor to shaping our product roadmaps.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- At least 10+ experience managing and building sale teams
- Passion for building and scaling - you have previously built out the team and operations for a technology company
- Excellent relationship building skills with deep experience communicating with and engaging customers and at all levels
- Ability to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language and successfully attract new business
- Detailed oriented and excited to help a team navigate all of the operational aspects of a growing organization and office
- Experience with engaging developers and, ideally, the local tech community
- Highly analytical and a deep understanding of how to leverage the data that impacts revenue teams
- You can think globally, act regionally, and thrive in a multi-cultural startup environment
- Experience representing an organization publicly and are comfortable communicating with the press, regulators, and our internal employees
- Experience in a regulatory environment and an understanding of the complexities of working under the auspices of a regulatory or governmental body