About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2019, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Head of Revenue Operations to join us. Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with our CRO to drive operational efficiency throughout the business, aligned with our company wide strategy
- Leading the revenue operations team (people management)
- Delivering timely and accurate reports to key business stakeholders and teams
- Proactive analytics & developing core insights that drive revenue growth
- Custodian of data quality & hygiene
- Driving team adoption, engagement and training with all core tech stack and tools
- Management, integration, oversight, development and upkeep of all technologies & tools utilised across the revenue team (including Salesforce & Pardot)
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have...
- Experience using Salesforce and Pardot or Marketo
- Experience building Revenue Operations from £10m/150 person company to at least £50m and over 300 people;
- Working across international teams and supporting on international expansion
- Highly analytical and insight driven
- Great communicator
- Stakeholder management across various levels and departments
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice
explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.