We believe that using technology to operate parking lots digitally leads to better suited solutions for end users as well as lower cost for the building owner. Our expertise and technology allows us to operate hundreds of parking lots representing well over 10.000 parking spots that would otherwise be unavailable to the public.
BePark’s teams offer end to end parking solutions to thousands of individuals as well as over 500 Companies in Belgium and France, including Altran, Marsh, Delhaize, Orange, Cofinimmo, Bouygues,... We will continue to spearhead innovation and, from the parking lot, help accelerate global trends in mobility for the benefit of the community at large.
About The Position
We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Head of Sales to help us to support and structure our growth. You will be the brain of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Among your responsibilities, you will :
- Product commercial, financial and strategic analyses on the company and its market in France, Belgium and Luxembourg (including the follow-up of the inside sales team's pipes, contract closings, participation in the definition of commercial OKR's...)
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve weekly/monthly/annual sales targets and expand our customer base
- Monitor the performance levels of all individuals in the sales division and determining the training requirements to increase the skills and success of each sales employee
- Examine growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets
- Use internal data to help forecast sales and business results and continuously improve customer relationships
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the CEO, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Play a key execution role in BePark’s innovation, revenue and margin growth by maximizing the value of acquisitions
- Design, document and maintain processes to improve the company's commercial and financial results
- Prepare market research and competitive intelligence to identify insights can be used to drive key decisions across the organization (intern/extern)
- Management of sales teams
Ideally, you have :
- A master's degree in finance, commerce or equivalent
- 5 years of relevant sales experience including management of sales
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Be a part of a young, innovative and fast growing SME
- Competitive package according to the market