The Head of Social is a key role within THE ICONIC Marketing Department, responsible for managing and developing communities of customers and brand advocates. Without boundaries, this individual is empowered to redefine how we communicate with, engage and grow our social media following, as well as building-out a strategic offline component to community development, via category-focused, integrated & innovative activities.
We are seeking a Head of Social with a passion for new-age digital marketing and brand building to lead our Social department. You will be at the bleeding edge of digital marketing technologies and derive strategies to connect with our customers. Through leading the team with a hands-on approach you will build a social media following that will help create a brand that will resonate with generations to come.
This is not about maintaining a status quo, this is about building a cult following!
It will become your legacy and be your most career defining moment to date.
"We Dream Big” – “You will challenge the status quo, bringing passion, innovation and creativity to the wider ICONIC team.
“We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value.
“We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
- "We are Stronger Together” - You will be part of an experienced team working collaboratively to inspire the broader organisation towards a united vision.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for managing and continuing to grow and develop THE ICONIC's thriving online Social Media communities, with an integrated approach across all key platforms - mainly Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Full ownership for developing the Content & Communities Strategy, spanning offline Community development and management.
- Collaborating with the broader Marketing and Content teams to create and procure brand aligned, engaging, fashion and sports oriented content and stories.
- Responsible for achieving branded traffic, new customer and returning customer targets.
- Working closely with the Senior PR Manager and Brand Campaign manager to create Community events and activations, working closely with agencies and vendors to ensure impeccable execution in order to achieve PR and engagement objectives.
- Build and own our influencer strategy.
Who We Are Looking For?
- You are a strategic yet creative Marketing Professional, who understands how to develop and execute a Social & Communities strategy that drives customer advocacy and engagement, with a strong commercial focus.
- You are a passionate Social Media extraordinaire, with proven experience in a similar role within the Fashion industry.
- You have the ability to build strong, collaborative relationships internally as well with external agencies, brands and vendors.
- You are a confident and brilliant communicator, both written and presented. Who can adapt their approach to suit a range of different audiences.
- You have a passion for people, new media and possess a self-motivated, can-do attitude
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications in a Marketing, Communications, Creative or Business discipline.