We are looking for a dynamic and visionary Business Head of Story3 to lead our team in creating and executing a new storytelling platform. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the business, from product development to user acquisition, and revenue generation. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams to develop a product roadmap and bring our vision for an evolving storytelling platform to life.
- Develop and execute the vision for Story3, a platform that provides users with access to interactive stories and allows them to pay microtransactions to unlock parts of the stories
- Collaborate with AI and blockchain partners to integrate advanced technologies into the platform
- Work with artists, creators, writers, and promoters to build a sustainable revenue stream for all stakeholders
- Oversee the development of the website and its evolution into a multiverse platform with various domains, including text, illustrations, narrator, environment, and character artists
- Ensure that the platform is user-friendly and provides an engaging experience for readers
- Manage the budget of $4-6m and ensure that the project stays on schedule and within budget
- Analyze data to make data-driven decisions that improve the platform and its user engagement
- Represent Story3 in public, industry events, and conferences, and interact with potential partners
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong creative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of AI, blockchain, and web technologies
- Experience working with creative teams and artists
- Understanding of economics and business principles
- Strong experience in project management, preferably in the tech or entertainment industries
- Passion for storytelling and the potential of new media technologies to shape the future of storytelling
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit: www.xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity, Opportunity, Vision, and Enjoy the game!