In your role as Global Head of Talent Acquisition – Partner Services you are responsible for delivering hiring results for our Global Partner Services (PS) team whilst partnering with Senior Leadership and colleagues in the development and execution of the PS talent acquisition strategy, recruitment processes and analytics.
As Agoda’s representative you will also be at the forefront of driving change in the recruitment industry. You will be responsible for managing, improving, and redefining the systems and processes that identify and secure the most coveted talent in the industry while always providing magical candidate experience.
Agoda is one of the largest online accommodation platforms globally, offering over 400,000 properties in 174 countries in 38 languages. Agoda’s products and services enable hotel groups to distribute inventory online and allow consumers to book accommodation conveniently.
In our Partner Services team, dedicated market managers maintain close relationships with Agoda hotel partners around the globe, creating special promotions and marketing programs to help Agoda offer some of the best deals online. This competitive edge is backed up by a best-price guarantee.
Agoda has an award-winning website which employs world-class technology to offer instant confirmation for each of its listed hotels. In addition to a wide selection of accommodation and room types, there are millions of authentic hotel reviews, submitted by customers after they have completed their hotel stay. Agoda generates revenue through fees charged to accommodation providers for bookings made through the platform.
This role is based in Bangkok and sits and reports directly into the Global Business Head of Partner Services. Your role will include the following:
- Ensure the PS recruitment team is proactive in achieving hiring targets, inspiring a dispersed team of recruiters
- Regular communication with hiring managers and key stakeholders
- Improve the recruitment process in the organization including application of metrics, measurement, reporting and taking action to close gaps.
- Develop and implement high quality, innovative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Establish effective selection process and ensure adoption.
- Informed of market trends and recruiting practices.
- Oversee external recruitment agencies and vendors to supplement efforts of full time team. We mostly employ a direct hire model, but occasionally engage with select agencies.
- Monitor and actively manage budget and recruiting investments.
- Partner with other Global Recruitment Managers to ensure alignment around global processes, systems, sourcing strategies, social media and employment branding.
- Monitor labor legislation and implements required changes to ensure compliance.
- Manage and develop members of the PS recruitment team.
- Proactively share recruitment topics, progress, innovations and results.
- Design and deliver or assigns and prepares members of team to deliver training on recruitment, selection practices and other relevant topics.
- 6+ years of experience recruiting sales / account management professionals in a high volume, fast-paced environment within the E-commerce, technology, management consulting or hospitality sectors.
- 4+ years leadership and managerial experience in a multi-country geography. Comfortable leading teams 6+ (some working remotely).
- A role model in creative sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with key stakeholders in execution of recruiting initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to leverage data to support a business case then pursues creative solutions.
- Engaging leader that supports teamwork and putting others forward.
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence and develop strong relationships.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and capable of adapting and responding to change.
- Experience working in a globally matrixed environment.
- Partners and influences senior leadership; is self-confident, and capable in building proactive and meaningful relationships throughout our global organization.
- Must be passionate about travel!