Recognized by Entrepreneur and Glassdoor as a company with one of the best cultures, HoneyBook is searching for a Head of Talent who wants to lead. The Head of Talent will architect the growth of our company, build a world-class Product and Engineering recruiting culture, and provide mentorship and leadership to our Talent team. The ideal person understands hiring for all levels, as well as the challenges of recruiting top talent in the Bay Area. He or she will enter with a strategy for hiring not only superstars but also startup-ready individuals. We want to raise the bar!
Talent Acquisition: How much you recruit is up to you; that said, you will come in to lead a team of 3 with 2 open headcount bringing your total team to at least 5 to begin with. We are looking for passionate people who collaborate and mentor talent organizations in the space.
Partner with your hiring managers: You appreciate the moment when a hiring manager learns how hard it is to attract top talent, and thrive off teaching people to fish. From structured interviewing to data-driven talent acquisition you are excited to share your experience and partner with the HoneyBook leadership team at all levels.
Obsessed about culture and the candidate experience: At HoneyBook, people come first and our candidate experience isn’t any different. You are well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You understand how stressful looking for a job can be and are respectful of the candidate. Whether you're representing the unique culture HoneyBook in the office or articulating the winning brand over the phone, you are humbled and proud to be the face of the talent brand at HoneyBook.
The Right Candidate
- Proven track record of in-house experience recruiting for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- A successful track record recruiting top talent for product and development roles.
- You must have experience leading a recruiting team prior
- Tact, diplomacy and extreme professionalism when dealing with sensitive situations such as turning candidates down or dealing with difficult personalities. We believe generating referrals from candidates who are not a fit is metric worth tracking!
- Familiarity with the Bay Area talent pool: We’re recruiting in one of the most competitive regions in the world. How do you make sure we compete with other top players for talent?
- Patience, grace under pressure and a team-player mindset.
- You’re hungry and want the challenge of mentoring a team and reporting success and challenges to leadership.
- Listen more than you talk
An Exciting Company: At HoneyBook, you'll be joining more than just another company - we're family. We're moving fast and encourage our team to push the envelope.
We Value Talent: We have daily talent scrums with all of our stakeholders. We invest in technology and try cutting edge talent acquisition tactics on the regular!
Benefits: HoneyBook offers full coverage medical, dental, vision, and subsidized commuter benefits.
Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and a 401k program.
Unlimited Vacation: Work/Life Balance and overall “HoneyBook Happiness” perks.
Meals and Stuff: Brand new Apple products, fully stocked kitchen and bar, catered lunches, and happy hours.
As an early stage and rapidly growing startup, we’re a small team revolutionizing the $200B events industry with the first tool that really “brings it all together” in one seamless, well designed platform. We’ve raised $32M from amazing investors from the likes of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Paypal and others, and we’re just getting started. We seek out talented, passionate people to join us on our journey. If status quo hurts your imagination and you’re ready to create magic and redefine entire industries with an extremely close-knit team, you’ve come to the right place.