With over 700 employees in 11 countries, Aras is one of the fastest growing privately held Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) companies. We reinvent, engineer, and manufacture software to empower our customers with the flexibility to overcome tomorrow's challenges today. We have experienced steady growth year after year and are looking to accelerate Aras to the next level. We seek for the best people committed to making this a true success story and share in that glory. With our technology, our community, and the way we do business, we are transforming the way the world makes products. Our open, low-code technology enables greater scalability, flexibility, and security for the world's largest enterprises in some of the most innovative industries, including automotive, aerospace and defense, high-tech electronics, medical devices, and industrial manufacturing. World-leading innovators such as Airbus, General Electric (GE), Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki, and Microsoft are just a few of the organizations using our software.
Description: Reporting to the Aras Chief People Officer, the Head of Total Rewards is a critical expert in our HR team, leading the organization thinking in how we best attract, motivate, and retain the very best talent in our industry, and build a high value organization for our customer and shareholders.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work with the Aras CPO, CEO and Executive Team to define the Aras Total Reward Philosophy.
- Work as an integral part of the Aras HR Leadership Team to create and deliver an HR agenda that accelerates Aras performance and culture.
- Design and own the Aras job architecture and job catalogue including job families, job functions and job levels.
- Design and own the Aras compensation architecture, including grades, salary bands, eligibility rules for participation in short- and long-term incentives etc.
- Maintain global compensation benchmarking to ensure Aras pay practices remain competitive within our industry and geographies.
- Design and own the Aras merit cycle, ensuring Managers are well educated to determine salary and bonus adjustments to their team members.
- As the global owner of our HRIS systems & architecture, build user-centric HR processes and maintain high data integrity, analytics, and process efficiency.
- In consultation with our Business Leadership Teams, design and maintain annual bonus plans.
- In consultation with our Business Development Leaders, design and maintain sales incentive plans.
- Support the CPO and CEO with the Board and Compensation Committee commitments.
- In consultation with the CPO and Board Compensation Committee, design and maintain Executive compensation, including long-term incentives.
- Partner with our Finance team to participate in retirement/investment committees as needed.
- Work with brokers to deliver cost effective US healthcare and insurance and ensure our employees are well educated consumers of these plans.
- Coach and advise HR and Managers globally on the competitiveness of our employment packages (PTO, allowances, incentives etc.)
Your experience and skills:
- 10+ years of experience in business, including 5+ years in compensation & benefits related roles in a multinational company.
- Experience operating within a Private Equity ownership structure is an advantage.
- Domain expertise in compensation design & benchmarking, procurement and deployment of US health & insurance plans and consulting on the competitiveness of Total Rewards globally.
- Experience of owning or deploying HR technology globally.
- Highly numerate, with a solid understanding of business finance.
- Great written, verbal communication and prestation skills.
- Demonstrated executive presence.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Natural collaborator – able to pull in global HR colleagues and other stakeholders in the design and deployment to Total Rewards Programs
- Tech savvy – has a natural curiosity to optimize technology in the HR space.
- Ability to think and communicate strategically, while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to deploy and maintain world-class HR programs.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, 100% wellness programs, employee discount programs, generous vacation time and more.
Aras Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aras Corporation complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Aras Corporation strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered person because of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, including breastfeeding), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.