As Head of User Acquisition, and based in Scopely’s Barcelona office, you will lead the next generation of Scopely’s user acquisition technology platform. Your well-rounded previous experience in mobile app user acquisition campaigns will be the foundation to lead Scopely’s efforts in campaign optimization, audience exploration, creative development and financial measurement. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, analytics, data science and UA campaign managers to deliver consistent gains on one of the industry’s largest mobile UA budgets. Alongside a team of performance marketers, you will run strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current UA channels. This role works cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing and Engineering and reports directly to the Vice President of User Acquisition.
What You Will Do:
- Leverage market position, world-class IP and a strong engineering & data team to develop cutting-edge automated AI systems to drive successful acquisition performance at huge scale
- Work closely with campaign managers to identify gaps and inefficiencies in campaign creation, analysis and optimization, and own building platform products to address those gaps.
- Bring leading analysis and insight to acquisition funnel measurement, including helping to define & set goals for key performance indicators on each game, and working with Analytics on implementing improved Business Intelligence and Data Science predictions.
- Drive relentless culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels (ex.: Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks, ad exchanges, offerwall) while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels for Scopely’s portfolio of games
- Build a best-in-class set of soft launch UA expertise & strategy, overseeing UA managers through Scopely’s continuous needs during game soft launch.
- 5 + years of acquisition marketing experience, with preference for mobile apps, and specific experience in some subset of Facebook, Google, mobile ad networks and mobile ad exchanges
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from improvements in automation, marketing tech stack, fraud prevention, or analytics.
- Proven success either growing and directly managing a world-class user acquisition team (or if not, a track record of successful mentorship and training)
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional leadership in Product, Finance, Creative and Engineering to drive successful outcomes