This role will be responsible for developing and managing strategic partnerships with video streaming platforms with a primary objective to optimize the label's presence on video platforms, drive revenue growth, and maximize the reach of its music and artists across various video streaming platforms. The role will be required to collaborate closely with internal teams and external partners to ensure effective execution of partnership strategies and achieve mutual business objectives.
What you'll do:
- Initiate and cultivate relationships with video streaming partners understanding their requirements, goals, and market trends.
- Collaborate with partners to optimize the label's video content placement, promotion, and marketing opportunities.
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns and promotional strategies to increase the visibility and consumption of the label's music and video content.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Ensure accurate metadata, artwork, and other associated assets are provided to video platforms to optimize content presentation and discoverability.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to optimize content placements and improve consumption rates.
- Maintain overall and repertoire wise market share for Sony Music across video streaming platforms.
Who you are:
Previous Experience: Proven track record of 6-8 years of establishing and managing successful video partnerships, distribution strategies, and content monetization.
Education: Post graduate preferred
Skills: Deep understanding of the video landscape, digital platforms, and trends in the music industry. Strong negotiation and relationship management skills, with the ability to build and maintain partnerships with video platforms and content distributors. Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and market insights to drive strategic decision-making. Proficiency in video production processes, content distribution platforms, and analytics tools.
Interests: Passion for music and video content, with a comprehensive knowledge of various music genres and an understanding of artist development and promotion.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
- We invest in your professional growth & development.
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.