We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
As part of the Member Services team within Customer Experience, the Plan Operations team owns specialized processes that require close collaboration with finance, legal, product, and other internal teams. The Plan Operations -- Plan Structure & Launch team (PS&L) will be responsible for owning and further developing key processes that support and enable the Member Claims team and successful client implementations. PS&L owns, builds, and maintains Collective Health’s core business logic and system while implementing our clients’ healthcare plans onto the Collective Health platform.
While we are embracing a remote-flexible work week, employees are expected to be within commuting distance of an office. The frequency of in-office days will be determined on a team-by-team basis closer to the reopening of our offices.
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral part of shaping, growing, and scaling our Plan Launch team and the Collective Health client plan design experience
- Lead the implementation of new clients onto the Collective Health platform, including:
- Transitioning clients onto the Collective Health platform by working with internal and external teams on plan design implementations and recommendations
- Communicating effectively with internal implementation teams and external client and broker teams regarding data collection and project execution
- Performing quality checks for key internal and member-facing materials
- Manage the end-to-end implementation process for renewal clients, including but not limited to:
- Owning the client-facing component of new and renewal client implementations -
- Managing strategic and complex client implementations as well as managing new network and program partner integrations
- Updating plan benefit matrices to ensure data is accurate and available for downstream outputs
- Driving internal and external coordination efforts to resolve complex plan design questions and issues, creating improvements year over year
- Building new benefits to improve client and member experience
- Generating and quality checking key materials (SBCs, SPDs, Open Enrollment materials, Member Portals, etc)
- Own and scale several key areas in Plan Launch — data gathering workflows, feedback management, plan design and analytics inquiries, and more
- Apply plan design expertise to triage and respond to client inquiries and issues, complete sales scoping requests, and improve member-facing content templates throughout the year
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Collective Health with Member Services, Product, Development, Legal, Clinical, Copy, and Client Success teams to delight our customers
- 3+ years’ experience in health benefits, ideally gained in a benefit consulting / brokerage firm or health underwriting / actuarial function of an insurance company
- You speak and write clearly, concisely, and with the needs of the audience in mind
- Excellent Microsoft Offices or Google Suites skills, particularly in Excel / gSheets and PowerPoint / Slides
- You are self-motivated, intellectually curious, and take ownership for everything you do
- You pay extreme attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with others to deliver project objectives
- You think critically and are willing to question the status quo in a constructive and thoughtful manner
- You thrive on change and are enthusiastic about being along for the ride and learning from our experiences together
- You possess a passion for Collective Health’s mission to transform the health insurance experience for employers and their employees
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].