Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. We are growing fast, and we’re looking for a Health Plan Client Relationship Manager to help us onboard, implement, and partner with our health plan clients.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) will be the main point of contact between Omada and our health plan partners, and will work with the plan’s business development, sales, and account management teams to introduce Omada’s flagship Omada program to their key client accounts. Catalyzing this ‘pull-through’ model will be the primary focus of this role.
Exceptional communication and cross-functional skills are critical. The CRM will work closely alongside our sales, data, marketing, program delivery, and product teams, and clearly communicating goals and objectives is paramount to delivering for our partners.
Experience: 7+ years working in a similar or relevant field.
Role: As the primary point of contact and face of Omada to our health plan partners, you will have the following key goals:
- Proactively manage strong, strategic, long-term relationships; our goal is to be the best vendor partner that our clients do business with.
- Take a leadership role in developing Omada’s best practice approach to working with health plan partners.
- Coordinate teams at Omada and the health plan partner to execute the initial implementation
- Set both Omada and our partners up for long-term success by understanding and effectively communicating expectations and developing mutually agreed upon goals.
- Provide initial training and ongoing support to the plan’s sales and account management teams as they approach their clients to introduce the Omada program.
- Collaborate with our internal sales team to drive towards additional expansion opportunities, including new lines of business (i.e. commercial, Medicare markets).
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to our partners on a regular basis, and use data to tell meaningful and actionable stories.
- Closely collaborate with growth marketing and program delivery teams to identify ongoing enrollment opportunities in order to exceed mutually agreed upon goals.
- Share client feedback internally, with the two-pronged goal of ensuring our partner’s voice is heard and subsequently finding ways to enhance the product and meet market demand.
- Contribute to the development and sharing of best practices and assist with the formation of the Omada accounts team.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant professional experience.
- You are relentless in the pursuit of client satisfaction and know how to build strong and lasting relationships.
- You know how to gracefully balance internal company goals with external client expectations, and will consistently help both parties ‘win’.
- You can demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read and respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada and our clients.
Strategic Vision: you maintain a strategic view in your day-to-day work, and you communicate that view effectively (both internally and externally).
Drive: you maintain a proactive attitude that helps you stay a step ahead of client and company needs.
Teamwork: you take great pride in successful collaboration and outcomes achieved together.
Flexibility: We are growing incredibly fast – be ready to drink from the firehouse on Day 1!
- You have experience working with health plans and/or other relevant external stakeholders
- You have domain knowledge and/or are passionate about chronic disease prevention, the US health care system, digital health, and the startup work environment
- You have a proven track record of client upsell and revenue management
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and lunch
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health:
We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and BlueCross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.