In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com
The Help Desk Support Analyst is primarily responsible to provide helpdesk support for client end-users, which includes onsite or remote diagnosis and repair, performing planned system maintenance, and troubleshooting support requests and systems analysis; including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications. Hardware may include workstations, printers, servers, and phones. The ideal candidate demonstrates technical and troubleshooting skills, communication abilities, patience, problem-solving orientation, and computer proficiency.
What you will do:
- Assist as Level 1 contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in the ticketing system.
- Building computers and laptops per standard specifications.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information until resolved.
- Set up and manage various user accounts within Active Directory and O365, including new hires, terminations, and new group email accounts.
- Troubleshoot various issues related to internal custom applications, O365 software, as well general MAC and PC hardware or operating system issues.
- Install maintain local network printers to include firmware updates.
- Provide maintenance/replacement support for workstations, printers, scanners, and various peripherals.
- Image, configure and deploy desktops/laptops.
- Document internal procedures and create technical documentation and training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
- Perform other duties as required.
Background and Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in an IT Technical or Support role.
- Some experience with Microsoft Active Directory and O365.
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Office application suite.
- Working knowledge of MAC OS and Apple devices
- Knowledge of configuring mobile devices and assisting with connectivity/VPN issues.
- Working knowledge of using a helpdesk/ticketing system.
- Excellent written communication skills for technical documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with clients face-to-face and over the phone.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.