McLane Intelligent Solutions (MIS) is a fast-growing managed services provider located in Central Texas. We provide a broad range of outsourced IT services including design, installation, support, maintenance and consulting to the Small/Medium Business market. We are a business partner that offers a broad range of IT services from Help Desk to CIO style technology guidance to the companies with whom we partner.
The McLane Intel help desk team creates ongoing value for our clients by providing quick, effective, and intelligent solutions for their technical issues. By ensuring the stability of our client's systems and assisting clients in time of need, the Help Desk technician provides Level 2 support and engages closely with our project and escalation teams to provide long term solutions. Succeeding in this role will present numerous opportunities for the right candidate to grow within the company.
- Customer Service - Our Help Desk technicians communicate with our clients on a daily basis. Every interaction needs to re-assure our clients that they are important to us and that we want them to be successful. Regular communication on issues we are working on is paramount to earning our client's trust on an ongoing basis.
- Troubleshooting - Clients call our Help Desk to fix problems. We need to follow best practices to determine the root cause and fix issues quickly or work with our team to escalate issues to the proper resources.
- Documentation - All client interactions need to be recorded in our ticketing system for future reference. It is up to each one of us to document any changes in our client's systems to help our future team be as successful as the team we have today.
- Be self motivated with a drive to serve our clients and our team with integrity
- Exhibit experience with Microsoft Products including Windows Desktop and the Office Product Suite
- Exhibit experience with Windows Server Environment including the use of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Exhibit experience with Windows Remote Desktop in a corporate environment
- Exhibit experience with network troubleshooting/configuration including basic configuration of managed switches and firewalls
- Participate in our rotating on-call roster
- Work from our Temple, Texas Office
- Be outgoing, confident, and warm in all interactions with team members and with clients
- Have fun; work with joy
- Work as a team; we are all in this together
- Experience troubleshooting/configuring VOIP phone systems
- Experience troubleshooting Mac workstations
- Experience in a call center type environment
- Experience with the VMWare Hypervisor
- Associates Degree in technology related field or hands on experience can be substituted for degree
- Microsoft Certification MCSA, A+, Network+, CCENT, or actively pursuing a certification
- Minimum 2 year hands on experience in a technical help desk role or related working technical experience
- Minimum 2 year hands on experience with software and hardware troubleshooting ex: desktops, laptops, servers, email technologies, firewalls, switches, wireless, mobile devices.
- Amazing Health, Dental, Vision, and prescription insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company provided Life Insurance