MediaMonks is looking for an Account Manager with a love for hosting — or a Hosting Manager who loves business. In this full-time role, you’ll look after the hosting services we provide for leading brands and businesses. You’ll service our clients by helping to define the hosting stacks, clusters and setups for their digital projects and campaigns, built by yours truly.
Role & Responsibilities
- As our new Hosting Manager, you’ll play a central role in our small in-house Hosting Team at the Hilversum HQ.
- Your main responsibility is providing the right hosting solutions to our clients — hands-on expertise is handy, but not a prerequisite.
- You’ll be a key point of contact to many of our clients when it comes to hosting, as well as to our Monks.
- You’ll lead conversations on hosting requirements, sharing our expertise on stability, scalability and security.
- Supported by our Hosting Engineers and Head Hosting Honcho, you’ll help out clients with their requests by summarizing their expectations and the solutions we offer in bespoke hosting contracts.
- The services we offer include support agreements, active monitoring and analytics, contract for future updates.
- Constantly balancing resources and workload, your planning and coordination skills are instrumental for setting up and delivering hosting environments on time.
- The end game is to make sure our solutions remain stable, secure and successful.
Join Our Hosting Team
Excited about being the host of our hosting services? We’d love to have you over. At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. Next to fabulous food for when you’re hungry and a pension scheme for when you’re old, you’ll get some of the nicest coworkers in the industry alongside unforgettable parties, winter sports and other events.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you think this role is AWSome. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- For this role, we are looking for a motivated individual with several years of client-facing experience.
- We’re looking for someone who can sell and understands what they’re selling.
- Ideally, you’ve worked as a Hosting/Business/Account Manager in a similar capacity.
- You have knowledge of cloud-based hosting environments and the required components (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- With knowledge of basics like DNS and CDNs, you grasp what it takes to get a hosting environment up and running.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a good sense of personal responsibility and don’t cut corners.
- You are comfortable working in English at a professional level