Normawood Kft., a member of Docler Holding is looking for a General Manager to manage our hospitality establishment. Located in the pristine area of Sváb Hill, Normafa Club House is the crowned jewel establishment in the Normafa area, Budapest.
If you possess extensive hospitality experience coupled with a dynamic attitude and outstanding communication skills in English and Hungarian, we will want you to helm our beautiful esteemed hotel in Budapest.
With us you will...
- Ensure delivery of highest quality service throughout the Hotel, including its Restaurant, respectively the Grill Terrace.
- Launch new concepts to the F&B offerings.
- Ensure the highest standards of service throughout the venue within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Create and implement a working process where the hotel and the personnel comply with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Take responsibility of budgeting and financial management of the hotel and its entities.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and provide weekly reports to the owner.
- Plan, organize and monitor all hotel services, including front-of-house, F&B, housekeeping, security and administration.
- Schedule employees’ roster to ensure continuous coverage of services.
- Develop a high performing and motivated team.
- Oversee facility management processes, including daily operations and needed maintenance.