- Come join a supportive and inclusive People & Performance team
- Develop your HR Career in a fast paced, dynamic role with exposure to all levels across the business
- Flex working- succeed with the flexibility to balance your personal / family commitments.
Who are Deloitte?
Deloitte is a team of 1700+ talented and driven individuals. We are passionate about our country and about its local businesses. We are re also part of a global network, with a team of over 240,000 worldwide.
*Please note to be eligible for this opportunity, you’ll be based in New Zealand and hold a valid Work Visa that allows you to be employed in New Zealand*
What you need to know?
Our People & Performance is an award-winning team who are responsible for supporting the Firm's Leaders in creating a culture that attracts, retains and engages talented people. This role will bring a diverse challenge, going beyond just employment relations and performance management, to exciting areas such as nurturing our high talent and building the leaders of tomorrow. You will play a key role in delivering Deloitte’s Employee Experience, enabling the firm to make in impact with our clients, our people and the broader community, whilst supporting the day-to-day HR operational needs of our people.
We are looking for an Advisor to join our team in our Auckland office. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a purpose-driven team, which will give you exposure to a wide range of talent management practices and HR processes.
You will have an awareness of what we do in professional services and what drives us day-to-day. You will also have strong relationship building skills and be able to communicate with people at all levels of the business to help augment our employee experience. Having the ability to think big picture and also the capability to effectively support the business day-to-day are must haves for success in this role.
You will also have:
- Proven HR Advisory experience in a fast-paced professional agile environment
- Intrinsically driven, empathetic and high levels of emotional intelligence
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisation skills along with an acute attention to detail
- Comfortable working in excel and reviewing data for trends
- Employment relations experience advantageous
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong commitment and motivation to continuous learning
- An ability to think ‘outside the box’ whilst providing practical business solutions
What we offer:
- Professional development opportunities
- Unique career experiences
- An environment where you can build and connect with a network of incredible talent, both locally and around the globe
- We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all.
If you have the drive and passion to succeed, apply now with your CV and cover letter.
From 11 April 2022 it is no longer a condition of our COVID Response policy that our people, clients, contractors and visitors be vaccinated to attend our premises, Deloitte events or client premises (except where a client has a vaccine pass mandate in place). However, given the changing nature of the pandemic, we do reserve the right, following a Health & Safety Risk Assessment, to require that a role be performed by a person vaccinated against COVID-19 to minimise the health and safety risk to our people therefore ongoing collection of vaccination status will be important for managing future risks.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
We understand there have been cases of phishing emails purporting to be recruiters for Deloitte. Any communication from Deloitte New Zealand regarding an employment application will come from a “@deloitte.co.nz” or from our Applicant Tracking System “@hire.lever.co” email address or our video interview platform deloittenz.hirevue.com. If you have received a suspicious email and would like to verify validity of any communications that appear to be from Deloitte New Zealand, please contact us on NZinfo@deloitte.co.nz