Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
HR Ops Analyst - Workday and Reporting Specialist
This is a hybrid position, located part of the week at our Santa Clara office.
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented HR Ops Analyst with a specialized skillset in Workday and Reporting to join our Human Resources team. As an HR Ops Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness of our HR operations by leveraging your expertise in Workday systems and reporting techniques. Your primary focus will be on managing, optimizing, and analyzing HR data within Workday, and producing insightful reports that drive informed decision-making across the organization.
- Workday Management: Serve as the subject matter expert in Workday, responsible for system configuration, maintenance, and enhancements to ensure the platform's optimal functionality.
- Data Integrity: Monitor and maintain the accuracy and integrity of HR data within the Workday system. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and rectify data inconsistencies or errors.
- Reporting and Analytics: Develop, design, and generate various HR reports, dashboards, and metrics to provide insights into workforce trends, performance, and key HR metrics.
- Customization and Enhancements: Collaborate with HR leadership and IT teams to identify opportunities for system customization, automation, and process improvements. Implement and test configuration changes to meet evolving business needs.
- Process Optimization: Continuously review HR processes and workflows within Workday, identifying areas for streamlining, automation, and increased efficiency.
- User Support and Training: Provide end-user support for Workday-related inquiries and issues. Deliver training to HR team members and employees on Workday functionality and best practices.
- Data Security and Compliance: Ensure data privacy and compliance with relevant regulations (GDPR, HIPAA, etc.) by implementing security measures and participating in regular audits.
- Collaboration: Partner with HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and other relevant teams to gather requirements and translate business needs into effective Workday solutions.
- Stay Current: Keep up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and advancements in HR technology, particularly within the Workday ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree or relevant certifications (e.g., Workday Pro, SHRM-CP) is a plus.
- Workday Expertise: Demonstrated experience working with Workday HCM, including configuration, reporting, and analytics.
- Data Analysis: Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets, identify trends, and generate meaningful insights.
- Technical Proficiency: Proficient in data manipulation, advanced Excel functions, and reporting tools. Knowledge of SQL or other data querying languages is advantageous.
- Problem-Solving: Proven ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical and functional issues within HR systems.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail in data analysis, reporting, and system configuration.
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, adhering to deadlines and priorities.
- Team Player: Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Confidentiality: Discretion and professionalism in handling sensitive HR and employee data.
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources operations, with a focus on Workday administration, reporting, and analytics.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering HR projects, process improvements, and system enhancements.
- Previous experience in a reporting or data analysis role is a plus.
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $112,000 and $149,333/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized, non-discriminatory factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, and equity. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program, including health and wellness benefits, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.