Ready to get to know us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. Since then we have grown into a decacorn with a valuation of over $16.5 billion, backed by Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital, and several sovereign wealth funds. Operating with that same energy from the first day, we believe we will achieve our targets and grow even more together!
May the tech be with us.
From day one, we believed that technology is the driver; e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to our dedicated team, we are now one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the world! Now we’re a team in our thousands, currently delivering more than 1.5 million packages every day to 27 countries. We offer our 30 million customers a flawless shopping experience.
Can’t stop, won’t stop!
Dreaming big is in our DNA: Gearing up to be the leading global e-commerce platform. As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing with Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centers; Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network; Dolap, the largest second-hand goods platform, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service. And we’re not finished yet!
A vision focused on positive impact.
Digitalizing traders and SMEs, helping businesses grow, aiming for more women’s participation in the economy; we constantly strive to have a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society.
All team members are equal.
We believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Each and every one of us contributes to the vibrant culture of Trendyol. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we all thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.
About the Team
Are you passionate about excellence for yourself and those around you?
If so, Human Resources is where you can develop your abilities. The Human Resources Team is the strategic partner of the businesses at Trendyol and works closely with them. The team drives data-driven processes, improves our current way of working, and builds an agile organization to provide the best environment for our teams while advancing our values.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
What will keep you super-motivated here?
* Opportunity to take responsibility from day one, develop your skills and satisfy your hunger for learning every day from a talented, international, and diverse team
* Open communication and unique company culture of flexibility and start-up spirit
* Enjoying agile practices to accelerate big and complex challenges to shape the future of e- commerce while encouraging mistakes to continuously grow and develop as a team
* Creative, diverse, and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
* Learn and develop through our extensive Trendyol training platform
* Support from a global team of experts, mentoring, and professional development opportunities
* Strong focus on talent, not titles!
* Connecting with your teammates socially regardless of physical distances via events, team gatherings, and social activities
* Competitive employee benefits such as centrally and international located offices, and great tech equipment
* Good blend of flexibility and team bonding such as a hybrid working model and three months working from abroad approach
Your Main Responsibilities
- Design HR process journeys both for Trendyol teams and HR professionals by using an end-to-end process approach and through automation and digitization
- Leverage the end-to-end HR process digitalization through being product manager of current and future HRIS tools
- Actively participate in the implementation of all project phases including requirements gathering, building, testing, and maintenance of multiple HR tools and systems
- Contribute to decide on necessary technology, analytical tools and reporting principles to develop and analyze people metrics and advanced predictive analytics to provide management support
- Work closely with both business and HR teams to create insights and analysis around crucial HR issues
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned HRIS tools and platforms' administration and application support and for overall improvement of the systems
- Support analytics requirements of all HR processes and teams including recruitment efficiency, employee engagement survey, performance management outputs etc.
- Develop, automate, maintain, and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly HR metrics to monitor KPIs and dashboards
- Research best practices and trends and perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing HR systems and provide creative solutions
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or other Engineering fields / Management/ quantitative-focused major (Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA is a plus)
- At least 4 years of HR experience preferably in HRIS and (ATS experience is a plus)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (for internal CEPA level 6 and above)
- Advanced user of G Suite, MS Excel and HR information systems
- Experience with data analysis, report creation, metrics & trend analysis
- Analytic, result-oriented and strong planning and organization skills
- Having strong communication skills and being a good team player
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable
- Being humble and people-oriented