Tanium is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who will build partnerships with leaders at all levels to develop strong organizations that enable the company to thrive and employees to experience Tanium as the best place for them to grow themselves and their careers. You will be joining a highly collaborative team that works hard together, has each other’s backs, and delivers results. You will need to move fast with confidence. This position reports to the Chief People Officer.
What you’ll do:
You will coach leaders and resolve complex organizational challenges with people-related solutions. This includes contributing to the development and managing the execution of people programs such as talent planning, organizational design, new manager enablement, coaching, employee engagement, change management, and diversity & inclusion.
- You will need to have a deep understanding of the many aspects of the business and be a thought leader on people and organizational topics. You will contribute at both strategic and hands-on levels.
- Strategically partner with the business to design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, organizational design, change management, and team building.
- Develop and implement engagement programs that are consistent with the strategic needs of the business and continue to build an extraordinary employee experience.
- Make an impact with metrics, data analysis, and continuous improvement
- Build trusted relationships and credibility within your business groups and across many organizations.
- Work with the business unit leadership team and all employees to ensure the Tanium values
- Help leadership be more effective by providing effective coaching
- Support good performance management and employee engagement
- Solve problems and identify root causes of various complex issues, design and implement solutions across multiple disciplines, at times beyond HR solutions.
- Translate the business unit’s need to HR and keep the business unit leadership updated on all HR programs and processes.
- Work with leaders to effectively execute workforce planning (headcount, hiring, and training targets, etc.)
- Manage projects at various scales, with independent problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Address and manage employee relations issues fairly, thoroughly, and proactively.
- Partner with various HR teams including Recruiting, Total Rewards, HR Ops, and L&D to deliver people programs that are relevant and aligned to business needs.
- Work across cultural and geographical boundaries, and build HR approaches that deliver value across diverse global markets. Interact, influence, and collaborate across different cultures, languages, and time zones.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to move the business forward
- Monitor the "pulse" of the organization to ensure a high level of employee engagement
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education, Talent Development, Organizational Development or similar field or equivalent through a combination of education and experience.
- At least 5-7 years of HR experience working closely in the business, with at least 3 years as an HR Business Partner or equivalent.
- Ability to develop and deliver scalable people programs that are consistent with the strategic needs of the business and continue to build an extraordinary employee experience.
- Ability to develop a set of actionable and targeted change leadership management plans, including communication plans, stakeholder engagement, and targeted coaching.
- Excellent follow-through, judgment, and sense of humor. “Make it happen” attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Have a strong depth of experience in employee and leadership development, employee relations, HR operations, and compliance
- Solid knowledge of state and federal labor laws. Experience producing results with and for globally distributed business teams.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team philosophy; proven ability to work positively, collaboratively and professionally within a team and across organizations.
- A mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.