About this job:
Working in partnership with the Director, HR Business Partner and other team members to drive and implement operationally excellent HR services to the EMEA Region (Dublin, London, and Germany) in alignment with the overall business strategy. Demonstrate continual improvement with the business to provide strategic advisory and support services in order that the organization can achieve it’s business goals.
- Serve as critical liaison between the EMEA region and U.S.-based headquarters; providing effective and timely communication with broader HR team and other key business stakeholders.
- Carry out responsibilities for assigned customers in a wide variety of HR-related areas such as company policies, employee services, employment guidelines, compensation, employee relations; recruiting and staffing; training and development, benefits, performance management, leaves of absence, worker’s compensation, and HRIS.
- Design, develop, and execute plans within the region to support overall Corporate and business unit direction.
- Consult with the Director, HR Business Partner and local management on Human Resources issues. Provide experienced advice and guidance in order to support, influence and challenge the business in the implementation of HR policies and procedures in order to ensure better business performance.
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and applicable laws. Respond to and facilitate the resolution of employee relations and organization development concerns. Advise managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system. Assure customer group compliance with legal requirements.
- Coach clients in the development of their people management skills (leadership, communications etc.) to ensure that performance management and trust is improved.
- Provide organizational effectiveness support, including developing high performing teams and increasing cooperation between departments.
- Lead organizational change by providing change management strategies, stakeholder analysis and defining and implementing communications.
- Understand the Compensation & Benefit structure - provide expertise and assist with compensation and performance management administration.
- Research, design, implement and evaluate new HR processes to meet business needs and reflect HR best practice
- Analyze, interpret and use various HR metrics and KPIs to provide guidance to the business.
- Work collaboratively with the Talent Acquisition team in order to ensure that the region recruits the best talent. Provide value-added assessment of the quality of short-listed candidates, interview and assess final candidates, and support Talent Acquisition colleagues and management with offer process.
- Coordinate with HQ on key items including new hire on-boarding (including benefits set-up, conducting first day orientation for new starters, creating files for new joiners)
- Take up references; check professional qualifications; and right to work in the UK paperwork.
- Track & maintain attendance records including sickness and holiday records.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven HR generalist experience, preferably gained in a high-growth, SaaS or related software industry.
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including compensation practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws.
- Fluency in English both written and oral.
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment with a dispersed workforce.
- Must be willing to travel (20%)
- Excellent communication, consultative and influencing skills with an ability to interact with all levels of an organisation are required.
- Current knowledge of European labour laws, legal trends and best practices regarding Human Resources management is required.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook is required. Knowledge and experience working with Human Resources Information Systems and benefits-related applications.
- Must be customer focused, flexible, and have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of all HR elements of the employee life cycle and policies in order to mitigate legal and reputational risk and to meet business needs.
- Ability to interface with clients, often on personal or sensitive issues, from a vast range of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Will require consistent amendments to the individual’s personal style in order to successfully engage with the clients.
- Must stay up to date with the changes in policies and procedures to be assured of providing the correct advice at the point of request. Ensure best practice initiatives are followed.
- Co-own the efforts of simplifying and streamlining people processes and be a champion of reducing the bureaucracy and complexity. Be a driver of change, ensure speed and excellence in implementation and provide seamless support to clients in this activity.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. #LI-POST