Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an HR Coordinator for APAC. Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform?
We’re glad you asked!
We are looking for an energetic and efficient HR Coordinator to join the growing APAC HR team, based in Bangkok. This candidate will be an organizational master with a strong sense of client service, working with internal and external clients, and candidates. You’ll have the ability to shift gears and juggle competing priorities, possess great verbal and written communications skills, and enjoy the challenges of helping to support a fast-paced organisation.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong HR knowledge who thrives in an environment where he/she wears many hats, is organised, possesses a continuous improvement mindset and is adaptable in order to support the changing priorities of our fast-paced business.
Data and document management
- Update and maintain accurate employee data in HRIS system (SuccessFactors) for employees in all APAC locations and educate all employees on their responsibilities for maintaining their personal data
- Update and maintain employee documentation as required including Employment Agreement, Compensation statement, Commission letter and other statutory and compliance related document
- Preparing related to remuneration statutory and non-statutory reports timely: Tax (company/ employee), social security, provident fund, employment certificate etc.
- Creating and supporting ad-hoc data and supplementary reports for management team
Onboarding, Offboarding and employee movement
- Facilitate the on-boarding of new employees covering high-level overview and information e.g. Company overview, payroll & benefits, mandatory training, leave policy
- Gather and consolidate all necessary information from new hires and leavers; ensure all forms are completed correctly
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Managing end to end payroll processes with payroll vendors including preparing payroll calculations, computation to ensure efficiency (completeness and accuracy in timely manner) and compliance for all locations
- Update and maintain accurate benefit enrollment for all APAC locations
- Act as a liaison with payroll and benefits providers for all employee administration and enrollment queries
- Ensure local policy, benefits, and any related information is kept up to date on company intranet
- Supporting employee and manager inquiries and processing requests following the required guidelines
- Analyze, clarify, and resolve operation issues and enquiries with close collaboration with relevant counterparts to ensure quality services are delivered
- Assist in communicating processes and procedures to our teams
- Coordinate employee relocation, employee trainings and welfare initiatives, update HR calendar
- Compliance processing such as internal and external audit requests
- Taking the initiative to ensure that all responsible processes are of the excellent quality
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Being a counterpart and working in partnership with HR Business Partner, Talent Acquisition, Finance and other departments
Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably Human Resources-related)
- 2+ years’ experience in HR operations and administration e.g., payroll administration, mobility, learning and development
- Experience in relevant talent/mobility procedures, practices and knowledge of APAC country statutory people requirements
- Working knowledge of integrated talent systems (preferably Success Factors)
- Prior experience of coordinating visa / work permit process for BOI company is a plus
Technical & Professional Knowledge
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in English language and culture of the supported countries/locations
- Understanding of HR principles, Employment and Data Privacy Laws of the supported countries/locations
- Self-organized, detail oriented with ability to manage time and priorities effectively and flex according to circumstance
- Service mindset with strong interpersonal and communications skills influential abilities
- Functional knowledge and skills in using Google suite.
- Self-motivated with a great attitude and optimism is a must
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- A solution-based tenacious approach and proven problem-solving skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive system and employee data
- Maintain operational excellence and accuracy in all key processes within remit
- Identify and escalate opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Maintain up-to-date process maps, documents and policies/procedures for locations in remit
- Provide high levels of service and stakeholder management in all interactions internally and externally
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.