BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 9 million professionals engage with 100,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
We are looking for a talented and passionate People Operations Coordinator to join BrightTALK’s G&A department working in our People Operations Team based in San Francisco.
People are one of our greatest assets. Our role in the People Operations Team is to inspire and develop our colleagues, partner with the business to drive performance, deliver on our broader People Strategy, and create a great place to work. We do this by bringing together the very best people and providing a culture where people can learn, grow, and be their best selves.
We are looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our People Operations Team. This team is focused on providing seamless and transactional support to our employees and internal stakeholders in our US offices, at times expanding to our global offices. Playing a key tactical role throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding to developing and off-boarding, we deliver on operational excellence while maintaining high levels of confidentiality.
As the People Operations Coordinator, you will work in an integral role on our People Operations Team and interact regularly with other People functions including Recruiting, People Business Partners, Finance, and sometimes leaders of other departments/teams. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic people-centric professional with a knack for getting things done. This position is a great opportunity to execute People Operations processes and learn and grow in a global organization.
- Review and prepare all I-9 documents and submit and manage E Verify cases.
- Assist in creation of learning and development activities and resources, and deliver training content
- Organize and manage key team events (i.e. holiday parties, fun events, Kickoff, etc.)
- Be comfortable and professional partnering and supporting key stakeholders across the business with specific tasks
- Assist with coordinating a variety of trainings and events which may include but is not limited to New Hire Orientation and Open Enrollment
- Meticulously organize and help welcome new employees as they onboard
- Maintain and update data within our HRIS and across other systems ensuring a high degree of accuracy (e.g. new hires, salary changes, promotions, leave status, separations, etc.)
- Provide high touch support to employees by responding to questions quickly and with a friendly and helpful approach
- Respond to requests for employment verifications and unemployment claims
- Manage employee files and uploading new hire documentation while ensuring we are in compliance
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other administrative tasks as necessary
- An eye for details and a stickler for putting forth your best work
- Exceptional communication & collaboration skills, particularly with people who have different skill sets or are on different teams
- Ability to be adaptable and quick thinking in a multitude of different situations
- A creative mind that is eager to share knowledge and ideas to better the team and the business
- Innately curious and has a passion for learning and growing
Expertise or Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of Human Resources, People Operations, Recruiting or Office Management experience preferred
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams.
- Generous and comprehensive health and dental benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage for employees.
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in the U.S. and 5 weeks of PTO in the U.K. in your first year at BrightTALK.
- 401k matching program in the U.S. and pension contribution in the U.K.
- Offices located in top destination cities.
- Training allowance and regular innovation days.
- Team building and paid volunteer time.
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.