ModSquad has partnered with multiple top-tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in HR Data Management!
Do you have a Data Management background?
ModSquad is seeking HR Data Management Specialist to join the People Operations team!
As a HR Data Management Specialist you will support the People Operations Program Management Team and work to improve systems inefficiencies and functionality by assessing issues/errors and promoting solutions in an effort to enhance the experience within MSQ systems and programs. You will additionally support the PO Ops team in operational duties and escalations as needed.
This is a full-time opportunity.
Who you are/ What you will bring to this role:
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and high quality output are major requirements
- Ability to build a narrative from data / reporting
- You have the ability to explain current system/process issues; represent and communicate concerns to external vendors and / or internal MSQ departments
- Strong System/Technical/Reporting Acumen
- Project management/data management background
- Be proactive and apply an investigative method to daily tasks and role
- Proficient with on-line communication tools, Zendesk and HRIS systems; implementation experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite including Docs, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets or related software is ideal, pivot tables, modeling, dashboards, etc.
- Experience working in a globally diverse environment
- Available to work on weekends and amenable to work on Pacific Time Zone business hours as necessary
What you will do:
- Support PO Programs and Operations teams (and stakeholders) with WF and system issues/errors to identify and implement solutions
- Monitor, manage and participate in ongoing “WF Issue Asana Project” to track and drive system improvements
Reporting & Analytics:
- Data mining, creating reports through pivot tables and raw data, building a narrative based on findings, identifying deficiencies in data and determining solutions
- Evaluate and consolidate reporting to address gaps in Workforce (WF) relating to timesheets, pay changes, role type transitions, project changes, etc.
- QA of Reporting: pay rates, cross reference systems for gathering reportable data
- Work closely with IT and BI team to develop new reports (WF, Paylocity, Okta)
- Create/ Maintain Zendesk reports
- Monitor and action solutions for payroll, help Channel alerts from payroll, including but not limited to:
- Timesheet and System errors: alt rates randomly removed, default pay missing, etc
- Supports system/tool and HR administration as it relates position changes, pay enrollments, role changes, terminations, etc.
- Proactively update WF profile(s), project tasks, rates, (etc) for accuracy to ensure data integrity of timesheets/pay, validated by using resource data from Highrise, Zendesk and/or Okta.
- Assist People Operations team with inquiries
- Build resources and provide training, as it relates to WF and applicable systems / processes
- Partner with PO colleagues and management to support Sales and Services teams for creating new, and / or updating existing Client project details in WF
- Assists with accurate record keeping, tracking and auditing
Systems/Programs supported include:
- HRIS (Workday a plus), WorkForce, MyModSquad, Zendesk, Asana, Highrise
- Google Suite, Microsoft Office Excel (reporting, analysis, dashboards)., etc.
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset (noise-canceling)
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone
ModSquad has been reinventing the Customer Experience Services industry since 2007. Top brands around the globe turn to us for customer support, content moderation, trust and safety, community management, and social media services. We work with startups and Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. Our client list includes Spotify, VSCO, Vimeo, Tourism Ireland, and a ton of other companies we aren’t at liberty to talk about. We support over 50 languages in more than 90 countries. We’re primarily a remote company so you’ve already seen our/your office. If you want to work with great people on cool projects for amazing brands, you’ve come to the right place.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Individual base pay or rate depends on various factors, in addition to primary work location, such as complexity and responsibility of role, job or contract duties/requirements, and relevant experience and skills. Although we have opportunities across the globe, this advertisement, unless otherwise specified, excludes individuals residing in California, Colorado, New York, and Washington at this time.