Who are we?
Meshcapade is the
3D digital human company. We are creating realistic human avatars for use in apparel, games, fitness, AI, and augmented reality. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human body shape and movement. We automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and even words into realistic 3D humans. We are a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and our products are powered by state of the art, patented research. Our core product, Meshcapade Me
, is an online platform for the creation, animation, and use of 3D digital humans. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
Please note that this role is open to German-based candidates only. Also, please submit your application in English.
As we prepare for growth, we’re now looking for our first HR Generalist to join us and support our most important asset - our team. You will join a fast-paced environment and support the day-to-day operational activities of our People function either from our head office in Tübingen or remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the full employee life cycle from onboarding through to offboarding, including payroll administration, ordering hardware etc
- Responsible for all people related administrative tasks, employment documentation, relocation support, absences/health care/occupational safety administration
- Act as a point of contact on all people related matters as well as provide support and advice to the leadership team and managers on employee relations topics
- Interface with managers and employees to build relationships and foster a positive work environment
- Develop and implement HR policies that will support Meshcapade’s growth
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of legislation impacting HR activities and recommend actions as appropriate
- Payroll coordination in Germany
- Help to organise events, team buildings and other activities
- Be present at the office where possible for day to day operational support
Who you are:
- 5+ years progressive experience in an HR Operations or Generalist role along with experience of employee relations topics
- Experience handling HR documentation and payroll in Germany
- Team player with passion for People and love to see them thrive in the workplace
- Knowledge of German employment law
- Have an ambition to improve employee experience
- Problem-solving enthusiasm: you go beyond identifying issues or challenges and focus on how to address them
- Skilled at working effectively within international and distributed teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You will be highly organised, demonstrate high levels of initiative and a proactive approach
- Full proficiency in German and English
Bonus Skills :
- Experience of working in a startup environment where speed is critical
Talent Acquisition Process:
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with our CEO
- Cross team interviews with other stakeholders
What we offer:
- Salary €80,000 depending upon experience
- A competitive compensation package
- Full remote working support
- An entrepreneurial team passionate about creating the technology to power the world's avatars
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team
- Great perks (autonomy, flexible working hours, wellness budget, hardware budget, co-working space allowance and team events)
Diversity isn’t just a statement at Meshcapade, it sits at the core of the company.
We believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.