honestbee is Asia’s fastest growing food service powered by community and technology.
For many cultures, food gives comfort, satisfies curiosity, makes celebrations better, fuels community and is a way to show someone you care. Our technology and operations give people the freedom and time to enjoy what really matters, making thousands of food moments possible every day.
Join us on our vision to make life moments better for all through food, people and technology!
As our HR Manager, you will be the human-centric point of contact for employees in all People Operations matters. Developing and cultivating a company culture that can motivate.
What you'll be doing?
- Take the lead on employee experience, which includes onboarding & offboarding, team events, and internal communications
- Provide guidance on management questions and concerns at all levels, including resolving conflicts, performance issues, giving feedback, developing employees
- Manage our compensation and benefits strategy and policies to ensure they are competitive with the market
- Assess, advise, and arrange training and learning opportunities, based on current needs
- Be the first point of contact and expert on labor law, benefits, and internal policies
- Work closely with our broader People Ops & Legal teams to ensure regional alignment
- Manage partnerships with government agencies, HR vendors, and partners
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years’ experience in a human resources leadership role, ideally with hands-on implementation with compensation & benefits, employee development & experience and labor compliance
- High level of self-motivation and independent thinking, strong business understanding linked to insights and perspective
- Ability to influence and manage a range of stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of various employment regulations and ability to implement changes while maintaining compliance
- Self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent-level proficiency in English and Japanese is a requirement.
Must be able to communicate with stakeholders and staff on advanced labor and HR matters without assistance or interruption.
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
More about us here: https://www.honestbee.jp/
Check what’s buzzing at honestbee here: