Are you the kind of HR Manager who knows when to put their “HR hat” on and when to take it off? Do you enjoy poking holes in the stereotype that Human Resources is the “fun police?” If you are a guru when it comes to compliance and employee relations, and you crave the ownership, autonomy and the ever-changing environment that startups provide, the Human Resources Manager position at Curalate may be a fit for you!
Our amazing organization is looking for an HR Manager with 7+ years of direct human resources experience, to lead all tactical and strategic initiatives going forward. The right candidate will be passionate about implementing innovative HR solutions that drive change, growth and support strategic business goals, but will understand the challenges and idiosyncrasies that permeate startup culture.
- Benchmark our benefits offerings (What can we be doing better? What will make our packages even more competitive? What is becoming standard in our industry?) and come to the table with suggestions and plans for implementing benefits that will make our company/employer brand more attractive to potential employees
- Benchmark different HRIS platforms and PEOs and manage external vendors
- Own the entire process of on-boarding and off-boarding employees, including: running new employee onboarding meetings, managing performance improvement plans, performing employee terminations/exits and running exit interviews all while providing recommendations to drive retention and engagement across the organization
- Build, implement and administer a performance reviews process that is robust, highly scalable and train all leadership prior to roll-out
- Act as a partner in salary planning and partner with finance and management on salary adjustments and promotions
- Aid in the creation and implementation of learning and development programs and management training initiatives
- Provide HR Policy guidance and interpretation to managers and employees and be the point person for ER issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to compliance, staying abreast of new federal/state laws and their business implications, assure all locations comply with local laws governing employment
- Work with leadership to define and shape the culture and work experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have at a minimum 7 years of HR generalist experience preferably in a rapidly growing/evolving company or startup environment
- You are experienced with the nuts and bolts of HR including benefits, payroll, leaves of absence, legal compliance (COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA etc)
- You are self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and coaching skills; you build trust easily and are forthright, honest and a stellar communicator
- You have a bias for execution and making things happen; if you see a problem, you are ready with creative solutions and a plan for roll-out
- You are analytical-minded and data-driven, demonstrated proficiency with HR metrics and reporting
- You are passionate about what we do, our industry, new technology and have a clear understanding of our business
Curalate is the leading marketing and analytics suite for the visual web and a partner to more than 800 of the world’s most-loved brands. We’re a passionate team of visual thinkers, makers, and storytellers dedicated to helping brands create authentic connections with consumers through images. And we’re building something really powerful.
Much like the brands we work with, our people are nothing short of inspiring – and we’re looking to grow our team. If you’re scrappy, creative, curious, and FUN, then we think Curalate could be the place for you.
No recruiters, please.