Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
This role will drive the development and execution of activities relating to employee engagement within the specific location and/ or region of Agoda’s vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG). This includes working closely with the Associate Director ESAT (Employee Satisfaction) and the local site/ region senior leadership of CEG to develop specific plans for: recruitment and selection, performance management, talent development, retention management, organization design and effectiveness, etc. The ESAT Manager will also be responsible for the voice of employees program of CEG.
Your site and/ or region based responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing assessment and analysis, performance management, organizational design and implementation; change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession planning.
- Drive implementation and alignment of specific HR initiatives/ policies to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Work with the ESAT team to drive/monitor acquisition, development and management of talents for CEG.
- Review periodical data/reports to provide validated HR metrics/benchmarks for decision making with the centralized group people team and local management team.
- Collaborate with the centralized group people team in developing and operating compensation programs and benefits structure including salary benchmarking and etc.
- Drive employee engagement programs and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and the centralized group people team policies.
- Implement the HR strategies, tools, policies, systems and processes and ensure consistent delivery of ESAT quality.
- Run internal investigations for issues raised either by managers or employees, ensuring objectivity, compliance to the internal rules and regulations and local legislature.
- Be a role model for Agoda’s DNA, values and behaviors, encourage a culture of performance, accountability, openness, respect, coaching, professional development and self-improvement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within ESAT, overall CEG and other Agoda departments.
- At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources or equivalent performing general HR functions.
- Must have a strong track record as a senior HR professional gained within people intensive, customer orientated industries – travel, hospitality and outsourcing (contact center/ BPO) are highly preferred.
- Experience in working in multi- regional and site based HR functions is an advantage.
- Experience of leading teams across locations is preferred.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology and/ or equivalent.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing HR strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible HR metrics.
- Ability to analyze business challenges/ data and provide recommendations to business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English – additional language is a plus
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Good to have
- Project management certifications (PMP or equivalent)
- CIPD or any HR certifications
What we offer
- Career opportunity regarding moves within teams and global locations
- Possibility for continuous learning and development through corporate learning programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Bangkok
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
- Relocation support and/ or package may be provided