Build the best People org at Stripe!
The Stripe People Partners team builds world-class processes and experiences through close collaboration between HR Business Partners and Specialists as well as the People Programs, People Operations, Payroll, Legal, Internal Systems, and Education teams (among others!). As an HR Specialist on the People Partners team supporting Stripes in EMEA and APAC, you’ll use your eye for detail and enthusiasm for process improvement to provide incoming and existing Stripes a seamless experience throughout their lifecycle at Stripe. . You’ll also apply your systems savvy and analytical thinking to our People systems (e.g Workday) as you seek ways to streamline and optimize how we approach our work. Finally, you’ll partner with different teams, managers, and individual Stripes to implement programs that ensure Stripes’ success, by providing them with the information they need to navigate our people processes,programs, and evolve our culture.
In this role, you will:
- Support HR Business Partners in building and implementing global People programs, projects and processes.
- Partner with the HR Business Partners to ensure that Stripes feel supported and have positive People experiences.
- Triage employee inquiries and direct them to the right resource or subject matter expert as necessary.
- Process changes in Workday when Stripes change managers, cost centers, teams or locations efficiently while ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Run regular and ad-hoc reports for People partners, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, and leadership (including headcount reports, attrition & transfer reports, etc.) and provide some basic analyses.
- Manage the exit process for departing employees via Workday and facilitate exit interviews.
- Drive regional/global projects/process enhancements that impact Stripes positively
- Support company wide reviews and projects in areas such as performance management, talent and employee engagement.
- Assist Stripes by responding to employment verifications and other people-related data requests.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience in coordination or HR; ideally in global, fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service approach.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Advanced excel or google sheets in a professional environment
- Experience with data systems and tools or experience with HRIS systems, such as Workday, is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability and patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Curiosity about the tech industry and technical concepts and interest in HR trends, products, and services is a plus.
- Please include resume and LinkedIn profile.