This HR Specialist role is the point of contact for all aspects of immigration, employee benefits, and global mobility. The incumbent will serve as the subject matter expert for all related aspects of mobility, immigration, and benefits across all regions and consult with various internal and external stakeholders including recruiters, candidates, employees, HR, and service partners.
POSITION REQUIREMENT & RESPONSIBILITIES - Manages the following functions:
· Handling questions and requests pertaining to immigration, benefits and global mobility.
· Work with vendors, handle administrative aspects of relocations and coordinate multiple points of contact for cross country/region transfers
· Work with our external vendors to estimate cost projections for all relocation and global mobility transfers.
· Oversee immigration/benefits processes and policies.
· Manage and maintain communications regarding each sponsorship with the immigration law firm.
· Functions as a liaison between vendors/firms and employees and advises employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits/immigration matters.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS - The incumbent will form key relationships with:
· Work with employees, recruiters, candidates, HR, service partners and vendors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE - The successful candidate will have the following experience or knowledge in the following areas:
· BA Degree in Human Resources or related studies; PHR/CEBS certification preferred
· Minimum of 5+ years of progressive HR experience.
· Advanced knowledge of all aspects related to immigration policies and processes.
· Broad-based knowledge of benefit programs and a successful track record of effective design and implementation.
· Familiarity with benefits regulatory, compliance, legislative and market issues and a clear understanding of the impact of changes on current and future programs.
· The ability to present ideas and recommendations verbally and in writing at all levels within the organization in order to gain approval of programs and process changes.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required with the ability to self-motivate.
· Manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· BA Degree in Human Resources or related studies.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new HR Specialist, Benefits & Global Mobility job post.✕