Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Serve as Tier 1 support. Answer employee inquiries, delivering a high quality experience in a timely manner. Always seeking the root cause of employee issues in order to proactively address. Escalates questions/issues as necessary to HRIS Business Analyst or functional owners.
- Enter and maintain employee data in HR systems and files, updating organizational structure changes, job title changes, etc. to a high degree of accuracy and security.
- Support the employee lifecycle by working collaboratively with key HR Team functions and systems in the areas such as Pre-Onboarding, Offboarding, Global Mobility, Benefits, Learning Management, and Employee Engagement and Experience.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with country-specific labor laws and requirements
- Maintain and collaborate on creation of People Services Knowledge articles, and documentation, of People Services Programs and Processes
- Participate in testing for enhancements to HR systems
What you will bring with you
- 2+ years of combined education and Human Resources experience. Associates or B.S. degree; (Human Resources, Business, Information Science, or related field) HRCI or SHRM Certification preferred
- Aptitude for continuous improvement and ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of ADP, Culture Amp, Confluence,Traliant, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in sensitive situations.
What we look for
- Individuals with an open mindset, positive attitude, integrity, and honesty
- A drive for results and collaborative working style
- Hunger to grow and learn
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, communication, and written skills
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement