Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Business Partnering with NBU Department:
- Partner with the NBU Department in defining the transformation roadmap. Drive organization changes including capability development, productivity enhancement, and culture shift;
- Partner and mobilize with NBU Department to drive the deployment of HR initiatives including talent management and performance management. Participate in achieving business and HR strategy;
- Work closely with people managers to determine business and leadership development needs to achieve functional objectives;
- Drive leadership development, engagement, employee relations, and company value application.
- Alignment with BU:
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to attract, and select the best fit talent for the new standard and also retain those new talents;
- Collaborate with Rewards to manage headcount planning, and employment cost, and ensure appropriate HR practices /policies for employees regarding pay, sales incentives, career development & talent management;
- Participate in HR projects to implement business agenda.
- Being a company culture and employee experience champion:
- Provide advice and suggestions for culture-related initiatives, such as cultural transformation;
- Implement HRM interventions on employee wellness, diversity and inclusion, or talent management;
- Working together with management and personnel to solve conflicts and help facilitate positive employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale, and decrease unwanted turnover.
- Experience in Tech service environment. At least 5-8 years years in HR partnering role;
- A College degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field;
- A plus for previous experience partnering with commercial functions;
- Ability to drive continuous improvement;
- A passion for developing self and others;
- Stakeholders management & Data analytics & planning;
- Good at English 4 skills.
Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- "Tet" bonus, Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptops for employees
- Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager, etc.
- Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful, and ready to facilitate personal growth;
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 6000 employees, and the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.