About the role:
The HRIS Analyst leverages both functional knowledge and technical aptitude to consult, recommend, develop and formulate our Workday system capabilities mainly in HR area (Benefits, HRIS, Payroll etc.). This individual must have proven experience in working closely with end-users, designing and configuring solutions that achieve project and business goals, solid analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
· Gather requirements, implement and support functionalities within Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Benefits and Absence modules.
· Provide business and systems analysis, documentation of our business processes and systems requirements, gap analysis, designing future business processes and systems requirements, systems configuration, systems testing and end-user support
· Develop and maintain reports in Workday.
· Establish and maintain documentation internally to note changes and review potential impacts to a business process for escalation.
· Drive data integrity between systems including developing new audits to capture data errors
Research thoroughly all aspects of business process issues and recommend improvement solutions
Utilize workday reporting tools to develop on-going reporting and analytics.
· Work with HR and IT team members on systems related issues/enhancements/questions. Provide assistance/education to users as needed.
· 3 – 5 years of HRIS or HR generalist experience and 2-3 year of workday configuration experience.
· Minimum of 1 workday HRIS implementation and support experience.
· Demonstrated strong functional experience in Workday HCM, Compensation, On boarding, Benefits, Absence, Reporting and Security.
· Detail and process oriented, analytical nature, results oriented.
· Excellent people/teaming/communication/customer service skills.
· Strong enthusiasm, drive, and a desire to learn.
· Strong problem solving/analytical skills with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in written work and reports. Ability to exercise good judgment.
· Experience in a global, multi-cultural organization and fast moving and high growth environment. Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as a member of a team.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at NextEV.