Unispace is revolutionizing the creation of the workplace. Delivered across borders and capabilities, we offer an agile, end-to-end experience rooted in industry-leading workplace insights and fit for today’s ever-evolving global brands. Powered by genuine partnership with our clients, our efficient and flexible approach integrates transformational technology to empower decision-making and meet the pace of change. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, collaborate, and learn.
You’re the champion when it relates to HS&E and are always leading by example, managing and promoting the very best systems and processes. For us at Unispace, it's all about attitude.... You’ll have a natural ability to build relationships, have a strong “safety comes first” ethos and be comfortable supporting and maintaining Unispace accreditation for Auckland/NZ. You’ll enjoy identifying and recommending continuous improvement initiatives to our Regional Safety Manager and want to work within a dynamic culture that is agile and fast paced!
What you will be responsible for day to day
- Leading the compliance process between Design and Project Management to enable the effective delivery of our Unispace methodology to our ISO procedures
- Coordinating the process for evaluation and ongoing performance management of consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Attending and representing our HSE function at internal project meetings and client meetings
- Providing awareness training on all HSE deliverables required under company policies and procedures
- Participating in project risk and opportunity workshops
- Contributing to the creation of a high performing team
- Accident, incident investigation
Your skills and experience
- Design and Build industry experience
- National work health and safety standards
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 experience
- Proven experience as an on-site HSE Advisor within the construction industry
- Online platforms such as Procore, Sign on Site, Openspace etc.
- Superior communication skills
- Influencing and problem-solving skills
Does this sound like you? If so, then don’t delay, apply today!
Unispace is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.