Dynamo Technologies seeks a Human Centered Designer to support the U.S. Forest Service (FS) in providing support for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of deployed applications, agile development of new applications and modernization of legacy applications using both custom and low-code approaches.
• Lead the elicitation, analysis and documentation of business needs/requirements using Human Centered Design (HCD)
• Lead the Discovery and Design phases of HCD across multiple projects and hold detailed conversations with stakeholders to understand the problem they would like resolved
• Design agency internal and external-facing applications to comply with the 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (https://digital.gov/resources/21st-century-integrated-digital-experience-act/?dg)
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management stakeholders
• Work with Business Analyst to translate designs into requirements
• Collaborate with developers to create UIs that adhere to system design capabilities and limits
• Maintain/contribute to efficient, reusable libraries of design information for future use
• Create solutions that adhere to design and brand guidelines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with mobile UI design
• Experience with software application UI design
• Experience leading Discovery phase of HCD with stakeholder groups
• Experience with Adobe Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Figma
• Experience presenting HCD concepts to customers
• Experience collaborating with customers to create interactive mockups of app/website
Education and Experience:
Dynamo is a full lifecycle digital transformation company providing best-in-class technology and mission support services to our clients. An SBA 8(a) Program participant, Dynamo maintains SBA 8(a) Mentor-Protégé Program Joint Ventures, providing us significant scale and further deepening our capabilities. Dynamo’s mission is to lead the digital transformation industry and provide best-in-class solutions for our clients with a truly human touch.
We leverage industry leading practices to empower our clients, ultimately providing them with the necessary tools, knowledge, and information required to successfully achieve their strategic goals, while optimizing their operations.
Through our partnerships, boldness, and authenticity, Dynamo goes against the grain of a traditional government contracting company by providing top-caliber team members, delivering quality results, and always exceeding expectations.
Dynamo Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.