All about Zeta Suite :
Zeta is the world’s first and only Omni Stack for banks and fintechs. We are rethinking payments from core to the edge, led by the vision to augment the purpose of money and banking with technology. A single, modern software stack comprising processing, loans, customizable mobile and web apps, fraud engine, and rewards for retail banking.
We are a new-age, high-growth startup (& a unicorn!) founded in 2015 by two visionary leaders Bhavin Turakhia & Ramki Gaddipati
, whose entrepreneurial legacy & excellence has put us on top of the global fintech ecosystem. Zeta counts amongst its customers, over 10 banks and 25 fintechs, across 8 countries - some of our notable clients include Sodexo - a leading issuer of employee benefits & rewards with over 30 million global users, and HDFC Bank - the 14th largest bank by market cap in the world. Learn more about our manifesto & beyond
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Zeta, our people are our greatest asset. As an HR Business Partner, you will be an evangelist of the Zeta culture and be well-connected to our employees, providing a pulse on the overall health of the organisation.
You will also be playing a key role in partnering with one/two of our BUs. You will be responsible for enabling the talent strategy and execution of the people plan.
Working across different teams to ensure that all HR processes and programs are seamlessly executed will also be a key component of this role. Thus, having prior HR business partnering experience with an Engineering organisation is compulsory.
What is the job like?
- As an HRBP, you will be responsible to:
- Ensure a seamless execution of all HR programs and processes within the BU
- Have a pulse of the business unit and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of the business unit - by looking at teams, structure, and processes
- Coach leaders at various levels and guide them on HR related guidelines and practices. Work with them to align, enable, and equip them and their teams to deliver to business unit OKRs
- Collaborate closely with the center of excellence teams to ensure solutions designed to meet business problems and needs
- Administer org-wide programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.
- Review and analyze employee-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Resolve complex employee issues and grievances
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's vision, goals, GTM strategy, business plans and its competition
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. A MBA/PGDM degree is preferable
- 5+ years of HR business partnering or generalist experience supporting leaders at stable engineering organizations*
- Adeptness and ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment by being hands-on
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
*Engineering organizations: Understand how an engineering organization functions, possess knowledge of engineering role, engineering practices
- Comprehend how engineers think, and ways to keep them engaged and motivated
- In-depth understanding of HR functions and practices
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking skills
Life At Zeta
At Zeta, we want you to grow to be the best version of yourself by unlocking the great potential that lies within you. This is why our core philosophy is ‘People Must Grow.’ We recognize your aspirations; act as enablers by bringing you the right opportunities, and let you grow as you chase disruptive goals.
#LifeAtZeta is adventurous and exhilarating at the same time.
You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and experience a culture that values the diversity of thoughts. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Zeta is the place to be! Explore the life at zeta
<Join the tribe - Apply Now
Zeta is an equal opportunity employer
At Zeta, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, marital/parental status, or other special status. We are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the roles and responsibilities.