Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Supervising local HR teams, and bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
Your heroic Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Your heroic competencies
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Minimum of 5 years as a HR Manager or HR Operations Manager
· Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
· In-depth knowledge of labor law
· Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
· Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
· Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Team management skills
This job has been filled or removed by Delivery Hero.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Human Resource Manager job post.