People are everything at Forward. Our growing People Partner team is looking for a scrappy HRBP to help build our POps strategy and scalable processes to optimize company performance.
You will work lock-step with our People Partner and Forward’s leaders to align our HR strategy with the company's, and build out the programs to execute on that strategy. Tactically that looks like forming the building blocks to enable our rapidly growing teams to scale effectively. You’ll drive core practices like performance management, compensation reviews, coaching and developing our leaders. At the 30,000 foot view, you’ll advise and counsel on organizational effectiveness, iterate on workforce design and everything in between.
You’ll be an active steward of the Forward culture by taking a data driven approach to identifying trends and pulling from the insights of your work to tell the story. In partnership with our leaders, you’ll work to proactively address those trends to foster an engaged and inclusive workforce.
As a high leverage member of our People Ops team, your main focus is to help Forward succeed in its mission to bring better healthcare to our members.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted coach and advisor, helping our leaders work through challenges (big and small) and driving change within their organizations
- Consult with managers and leaders to craft meaningful strategies to retain, engage and develop high performing teams
- Manage employee relations with grace, compassion and integrity
- Track top challenges our teams face, partnering with managers to drive issues to resolution
- Build scalable frameworks and manage work streams to strengthen our People processes
- Apply analytical rigor to dive deep and report on People trends, developing action plans to proactively address concerns
- 4 - 5 years experience as an HRBP or growing responsibilities as an HR Generalist
- PHR certification or equivalent knowledge
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and rolling up your sleeves; you’re a builder
- Experience at a fast-growing startup is a plus