We are looking for an Human Resources Generalist to join our HR team. You will provide HR guidance and support across a breadth of areas including performance management, benefits, employee development, compensation, change management and employee relations
- Guides and coaches managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve HR issues (e.g., performance management, leaves of absence and terminations)
- Manages new hire onboarding experience including pre-onboarding, new hire paperwork and orientation
- Supports managers through the new hire process for temporary hires (interns, contractors and consultants)
- Supports HR leadership in executing all company policies, organizational design, management development, team effectiveness and change management initiatives for the organization
- Performs general benefit administration including updating employee files and supporting annual open enrollment period
- Responds to employee questions on employment policies and benefits
- Manages employee exit process including exit interviews
- Prepares and deliver reports on key employee data to HR leadership
- Participates in candidate interviews at all levels to ensure overall and cultural fit within Intersection
- Looks for opportunities to develop standard solutions that can be applied across the organization for consistency and fairness
- Work with leaders to create a positive, safe and productive work environment
- 5 plus years experience in a HR generalist role in a fast-pace and growing company
- BA/BS; Coursework/advanced studies in HR, Organizational Psychology, Change Management, Finance, Business Administration, Social Sciences preferred
- Knowledge of employee benefits, general employment laws and practices
- Experience working on employee onboarding, performance management, benefits admin, employee relations and HRIS systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act as an objective mediator between employees and the company
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
Intersection is a technology and media company committed to improving the urban experience at the convergence of digital and physical worlds.
Our unique set of assets focus on leveraging emerging trends in technology to improve quality of life in cities as well as create products to grow and develop businesses. With 12 offices, media in 60 markets, and 500+ people across the United States, we carry expertise in:
- Technology & Innovation
- Advertising & Media
Our work spans across a variety of markets in cities, government, mass transit, airports and airlines, cultural institutions, retail, and telecommunication providers.
Intersection is the lead company behind LinkNYC, the largest and most advanced public Wi-Fi and street furniture network in the world. By providing up to 10,000 communication hubs for City residents and visitors with free public Wi-Fi, access to communications, information and municipal services across the City, Intersection aims to create an array of solutions to help make cities around the world more livable and connected.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.