Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
Reporting to the Director, People & Culture the HR Manager is a trusted advisor and coach to managers and employees across the organization with a USA focus. In this role, you develop strategic and tactical HR solutions and build effective relationships that drive business results.
In this role, you will:
- Be an ambassador for League culture and provide an exemplary employee experience
- Operationalize League’s 2021 Connection Strategy with a focus on deepening employees (Leaguers’) connection to our mission, team goals and to each other
- Integrate inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility in all of our programs and processes
- Build trust and credibility with all employee groups to create a safe, supportive and open environment
- Be a partner, advisor and advocate for managers and employees on a variety of HR matters for our growing Chicago office, US remote employees and managers across the organization
- Provide guidance, coaching, feedback and support on all People & Culture programs including: employee experience, compensation, engagement, talent management, development planning, policy development, disability management, benefits and culture
- Have a strong understanding of employment legislation in all states and manage all US employee relations issues, terminations and labour legislation related questions
- Lead employee relations issues including manager coaching, performance improvement plans and terminations
- Manage all US benefit programs including open enrollment
- Facilitate training on various topics such onboarding, leadership and Diversity Equity and Inclusion and other topics you may identify as critical
- Be the Chicago office and League USA ambassador to drive effectiveness and alignment
- 5-7 years Human Resources experience
- SHRM is required
- Has a passion for health and want to be part of disrupting the way people currently receive care and manage health
- Thrives in an environment that is prone to change and is fast paced
- Has a “figure-it-out” attitude
- A proven culture influencer and leader
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Builds effective and trusted relationships quickly
- Has a keen eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of HR functions and Labor Laws (US)Proven ability to provide support in a satellite office and to remote employees
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.