RQM+ is the leading MedTech service provider with the world’s largest global team of regulatory and quality experts. Building upon 40 years of regulatory expertise, we also provide comprehensive clinical trial, lab and reimbursement services – reducing risk and supporting market access throughout the entire product lifecycle for medical devices, digital therapeutics and diagnostics. With more former FDA, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and notified body regulators than any other firm, the RQM+ team has deep expertise in all clinical specialties. RQM+ currently works for 19 of the top 20 medical device manufacturers and seven of the top 10 IVD companies.
The Human Resources Manager shapes the culture to ultimately enhance and continuously improve the employee experience. This individual will serve as the human resources business partner to their internal client groups and will drive our high-performance culture. Partners with and provides leadership to business leaders in the areas of onboarding, organizational development, performance management, compensation, benefits, compliance, and employee relations. Actively provides partnership, guidance and expertise to the leaders and has a strong understanding of the business.
- Provides HR support focused on a variety of areas that enable the delivery of business goals, including: Engagement & culture change, talent development, succession planning, performance management, retention, compensation/rewards, organizational design
- Works with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity, and respect, where behaviors are aligned to the Company values.
- Offers strategic HR advice to specific client groups and or internal stakeholders.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and managing orientation and onboarding activities.
- Manages compensation within the defined compensation structure; assists with compensation design and planning; manages the annual merit increase process for their business groups; recommends, plans, and implements pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach employees; listens and resolves employee concerns; and counsel’s employees and leaders.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommends benefit new and updated benefit offerings; assists employees with questions or concerns related to benefits.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable employment law per country.
- Enforces guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Develops and monitors overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurtures a positive working environment.
- Maintains visibility with all employees and addresses any issues and concerns that are identified in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensures that HR processes are applied and adhered to consistently and fairly.
- Initiates interventions and proactively identifies issues to resolve them in a timely fashion.
- Completes any HR projects, as required.
- Bachelors’ degree required in related field.
- Minimum 5+ years previous relevant experience in a strategic HR Business Partner role, directly guiding and influencing leadership teams.
- Previous experience working in the Life Sciences/MedTech Industry specifically with clinical trial services, lab operations and/or consulting, required.
- Ability to manage and support a multi-functional service line business. Solid understanding of HR systems and policies.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple initiatives and workflows.
- Strong Business Acumen, with the ability to think strategically and respond appropriately to customers (internal and external) and employee needs.
- High performance orientation, a detail orientation, and strong organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills as well as experience working collaboratively with clients and employees.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel at least 25% of the time.
- Behaviors: Action-Oriented, Approachability, Building Effective Teams, Business Acumen, Career Ambition, Composure, Courage (Managerial), Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Informing, Integrity & Trust, Interpersonal Savvy, Planning
Being an industry leader in Medtech is just the beginning for RQM+. We consider our employees our biggest asset and we invest heavily in ongoing learning and development. Providing a rewarding place to work is rooted deep in our core values. From an industry leading compensation package to a deeply engrained focus on work life balance, RQM+ has a unique offering for regulatory and quality professionals. At RQM+, you are not just another employee, you are a member of RQM+ family. Make your impact today!
We invite you to apply if you have an interest in learning more about our organization and beginning your journey with us.