We are looking for a very energetic and innovative Hunter! You need to like to think fast, come up with creative solutions and easily navigate in a multicultural environment.
We deliver everything you need, from shopping and dining at the best restaurants to cash on your doorstep in just minutes. At Rappi, our days are never the same.
We love to run and work hard to create an impact and we are building the largest technology company in Latin America.
What are you going to do:
- Identify customers and partners, negotiate and cultivate these relationships Perform the sales process from end to end.
- Define and develop strategies for tracking accounts and partners.
- Create multiple paths and strategies to access the company's decision makers. Develop a high-performance sales culture.
- Clearly communicate metrics and progress.
- Collaborate with a regional and local marketing team. Collaborate with sales operations to analyze results, identify opportunities to improve strategies, processes and programs.
- Ensure that all commercial information related to Rappi x partner contracts, is clear and recorded in the records of facts that can perform an operation. Be attentive to the movement of the market, as well as competition actions, bring tickets to Rappi and define plans for correction and combat.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of at least 3 years working in commercial functions;
- Experience with multifunctional teams, such as marketing, product and operation;
- Complete Higher Education;
- Significant experience working with large accounts, customers;
- An extensive network of existing contacts;
- Experience in reaching difficult accounts that show innovative sales strategies and a lot of persistence;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as internal and external management of external parties; Enthusiastic and motivational leadership;
- Be fluent in English and Spanish.