Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions
We are looking for a Hybrid Customer Success Executive for Trip Advisor Restaurant Solutions, who will be working from the Singapore Office. This is a Hybrid role which involves dual responsibilities of customer acquisition and driving adoption, along with customer retention. The role is a perfect balance of prospecting, cold-calling and acquiring new customers AND on-boarding, nurturing, educating, relationship building and optimising our existing customers to create further cross-sell opportunities.
On the acquisition front, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects(leads), engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution.
On the Customer Success front, you will drive adoption of our solutions in order to ensure optimization of our revenue with restaurants, reduce churn and make TripAdvisor the partner of choice for the Restaurant industry. The optimization aspect involves focusing on resubscription of recently (12 months and less) churned restaurant partners.
You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible person who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
The position will be based out of our Singapore Office.
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultatively position our Restaurant solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Manage a Portfolio of existing customers (restaurants)
- On-board new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls and email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities
- Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in another Asian language will be a strong bonus.
- 1-3 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support in a B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Ability to make a large number of customer-facing outbound calls on a daily basis.
- Ability to work independently to meet aggressive sales quotas
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behaviour towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skill
- Additional assets :
• Experience with a restaurant
• Exposure to Salesforce CRM