Reporting to the Interior Design Manager, you will support the Communication & Interior Design (Com&In) Department in creating inspiring store solutions for an easy and convenient shopping experience and providing effective range presentation and store communication within the Store to inspire our visitors based on local consumers demographic and needs.
- Use home furnishing competence to create home furnishing solutions in room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas that reflect the IKEA identity.
- Actively contribute in the gathering of insights from home visit interviews and translating this knowledge into locally relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions that exceed customer expectations and reflect home furnishing the IKEA way.
- Contribute to the creation of a Showroom matrix that reflects a wide variety of styles, living situations and price levels to create a good tempo with distinct visual impressions.
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to contribute in workshops to generate creative ideas.
- Contribute to the content of the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long-term profitability and execute the agreed plans together with the Com&In team and other functions.
- You are creative with a keen eye for aesthetics and well-versed in relevant software (e.g. Auto-CAD).
- You have experience working in a design-orientated role (interior and graphic design, visual merchandising and store planning) with a focus on customer’s needs and dreams.
- You have passion and knowledge of home furnishing retail, able to express the brand identity and ensure effective range presentation.
- You have strong leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have interest to progress to a leadership role in future.
Please apply by 31 October 2021