Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Here at Envoy Global, Inc. we are seeking a passionate, self-motivated, and energetic Immigration Case Manager - Canada (working title only) to ensure the coordination and administrative support of our customer's immigration applications. The Immigration Case Manager, Canada is expected to have experience and expertise with regional case processing of employment-based Canadian visas (non-immigrant and immigrant visas).
To perform this job successfully, applicants are expected to have excellent attitude and communication skills and ability to handle high case volumes and a diverse clientele. The Immigration Case Manager, Canada will report to the Global Immigration Manager – Canada and will work along with all levels of our organization, serving as an integral member of our global team.
As our Immigration Case Manager, Canada, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, reviewing and submitting Canadian temporary & permanent residence applications (Work Permits, LMIAs, Express Entry, TRVs)
- Completing immigration assessments and provide immigration strategies to corporate clients
- Providing advice and information to companies and employees on Canadian immigration changes, regulations and employer compliance Help clients mitigate immigration risks
- Overseeing entire application processes and ensure all deadlines/requirements are being met
- Communicating with both the foreign national and the HR on all stages of their immigration process
- Liaising with Canadian immigration agencies such as IRCC, CBSA and Service Canada on immigration matters as the representative
- Using and implementing automation/SOP initiatives to enhance workflow and client experience
In order to apply for this role, you will must possess the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- 3+ years of Canadian business immigration visa processing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Well-versed in Intra-Company Transfers, NAFTA & other Free Trade Agreements, LMIAs (Normal & GTS), Express Entry, PNPs, TRVs, GSS, SUV and other categories
- Hold a valid RCIC license (in good standing with CICC)
- Open to individuals in good standing with Canadian Law Society, license to practice immigration law
- Experience working in a fast-pace corporate law firm or agency
- Passion for immigration law, an interest in international and/or global affairs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An aptitude to effectively multi-task and stay organized, and adaptable across varying priorities
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving with limited supervision
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Proven track record of managing multiple cases simultaneously
- Capacity to prioritize, manage and execute multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
- Precise attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, including, but not limited to, transferred cases, appeals, denials, request for evidence and the ability to communicate recommendations for improvement
- Ability to thrive with independently and in a collaborative work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others and to operate as a team player
- Willingness to accept responsibility and show good judgement, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Strong desire to learn and excel in dynamic growing practice
- All areas of Canada are eligible to apply for this role
- Ability to practice immigration in Quebec is a plus
As a member of our team at Envoy Global, Inc. you can enjoy working with a team of passionate, and dedicated immigration professionals who will not compromise on service in order to effectively service our clients. We love our staff to enjoy a work/life balance and to make work fun!
This role is 100% remote, working from home - within Canada.
To APPLY, please forward your updated resume via the link. A tailored cover letter is always appreciated.