Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Working alongside our affiliated law firms with Envoy, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
As a result of continued growth, we are currently hiring a Immigration Operations & Compliance Manager to work in our office in Hyderabad. Reporting to our engaging Senior Vice President, Digital Ops (Automation Center) as our Immigration Operations & Compliance Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for upgrading and maintaining Immigration knowledge in the Paralegal team in our Automation center. This position is responsible for efficiency and high quality case processing.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Learning and development of Paralegal team delivering Immigration cases in Automation Center.
- Responsible for creating training content to ensure continued development of Paralegals at all levels
- Responsible for staying abreast of changes to US Immigration Forms and assisting in implementation of those changes to Paralegal team members
- Create test modules as part of training and development program for Paralegal team
- Manages and oversees the Case Acceptance Team and ensures daily assigned activities to be done within ETA
- Perform process and knowledge inspections, identify and investigate process gaps to recommend solutions
- Provide guidance and assistance to partners (India and US paralegal team) in supporting streamline the petition quality and documentation process
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively and directionally as required
- Monitor efficient working of U.S. immigration programs and assist to provide appropriate response to all immigration questions and resolve all issues according to required legal requirements
- Support development of content and collaterals to enhance Automation Center
- Analyze and Understand process life cycle and work closely with automation, QA and legal teams to resolve gaps and reduce manual efforts/reworks
- Be an effective change agent utilizing proper Immigration domain knowledge and change management techniques
- Work with cross functional teams and leaders for successful implementation of quality Learning and continuous improvements
- Proactive approach to understand the wider market, competitors’ trends and design strategic roadmaps in Immigration Operations
- Drive effective communication, cadence
- Partner in data analytics using latest tools and techniques
- This role is a hybrid role requiring 60% on-site presence in our Hyderabad office with a 40% remote work option
Qualifications and requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of immigration laws, policies procedures and handle the team management
- Expertise in all types of Immigration petitions includes H-1B, H4, H4 EAD
- Knowledge in GC process is an added advantage
- A team player, go getter with right attitude
- Self-starting, intellectually curious, and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity
- Strong work ethics
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving critical thinking skills
- Attention to details and unbiased decision-making ability
- Relevant immigration operations experience from 10+ years
If you are interested in this opportunity with a wonderful employer with US Headquarters, please follow the link and apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!